3 bedroom flat for saleStreatham High Road, Streatham Hill, SW16
- Gorgeous second floor flat in 1930's mansion block
- Exceptionally bright reception room with feature fireplace
- Well equipped kitchen boasting original wall tiles
- Three excellent double bedrooms and ample fitted storage
- Sleek, newly fitted bathroom offering stylish fittings
- Presented to a high standard with original wood flooring
- Secure entry system and lift access
- Moments from London Square development and local shops
Beautifully presented and offering light and airy accommodation throughout, this is a superb three bedroom second floor flat boasting an enviable location opposite Streatham Hill Station.
Streatham High Road is host to a wide range of lively bars and restaurants, high street stores, and independent retailers. Streatham Common and Tooting Bec Common are also close.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1005834. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Streatham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.