2 bedroom penthouse for saleCollege Street, Southampton
- Stunning Duplex Penthouse Apartment
- Accommodation Over 1100 sqft
- Beautifully Finished To A High Standard
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living Area & Fully Integrated Kitchen
- Two Bathrooms & Cloakroom
- Secure Allocated Parking
- Magnificent Elevated Views
Occupying a top floor position in this stunning development, this magnificent two bedroom duplex Penthouse apartment offers beautifully finished accommodation stretching over 1100 sqft with stunning views and two balconies.
Occupying a top floor position in the stunning development 'Empress Heights, this magnificent duplex Penthouse apartment offers beautifully finished and very spacious accommodation stretching over two floors.
Totaling over 1100 sq ft, the accommodation is arrange over two floors similar to that of a house. Upon entering you are greeted by a welcoming entrance hall with a cloakroom, access to the main living area and stairs which lead down to the bedroom level.
The vast living area is a modern, open plan space that is able to be arranged into designated areas to cater for living, dining and study furniture. This large room offers high ceilings and ceiling to floor height windows offering far reaching views and access to the private balcony terrace. The kitchen is ultra modern and finished to a high specification, with high gloss white units, contrasting work surfaces and it comes fully equipped with integrated appliances.
The lower level is host to a landing with utility/storage cupboards, doors lead to a bathroom luxurious bathroom and the two double bedrooms. The master bedroom is larger of the two and is host to a further private balcony and en-suite shower room.
Further benefits of the apartment include; secure intercom entry, lift and stair access, secure allocated parking, a communal garden and roof terrace, and piece of mind with the remaining term of the NHBC guarantee.
Living Room & Kitchen 25' 6" x 19' 2" max ( 7.77m x 5.84m max )
Lower Level Landing
Bedroom One 15' 3" x 14' 2" ( 4.65m x 4.32m )
En-Suite Shower Room 8' x 3' 11" ( 2.44m x 1.19m )
Bedroom Two 14' 10" x 10' ( 4.52m x 3.05m )
Bathroom 9' x 5' 7" ( 2.74m x 1.70m )
Communal Garden & Roof Terrace
Secure Allocated Parking
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45663078.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU109410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.