1 bedroom flat for sale10 Park Drive, Canary Wharf
- OFF PLAN
- Brand new luxury development
- Fantastic studio apartment
- Internal 461sq ft. / 42.82 sq.m
- 15th floor with balcony
- Finished to the highest of specifications
- Custom designed kitchens in timber veneer
- 24 hr. concierge
- State of the art resident faculties
- Due to complete in 2019
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a stunning one bedroom apartment located on the 15th floor with balcony overlooking the communal gardens located in the heart of the renowned Canary Wharf Estate. This brand new unit will comprise 461sq ft. of exceptional living space and will be finished to the highest of specifications throughout.
10 Park Drive will be a dynamic new neighbourhood with over 300 high quality shops, restaurants, bars and leisure facilities.
The apartments are designed by award winning architects Stanton Williams with high quality interiors by the renowned Make Studio. Residents at 10 Park Drive will have access to an array of leisure facilities including a pool, state of the art gym and private cinema, residents club with sky terrace. The Canary Wharf dedicated 24hr concierge service will be on hand to provide a range of services and residents will also benefit from the unrivalled management and security provided for the Estate.
Set on a wonderful waterfront location, 10 Park Drive is ideally located for transport links, the Docklands light railway, underground and Crossrail links are all within easy reach including London City and Heathrow. London Bridge, The West End and The City are all readily available being located under 10 minutes away.
Due for completion Q4 2019.
Call us today to request further information regarding this property and others we have for sale in this development.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHO002404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.