1 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCornhill Cross, Leek, Leek
Offers in Region of £120,000
* A most attractive one bedroomed semi-detached cottage which has been newly renovated to an exceptionally good standard combining all modern amenities, yet retaining the property's considerable character.
* A convenient location being within walking distance of the town centre and its associate amenities.
* Newly fitted kitchen, gas central heating, Upvc double glazing.
* A property which is ideally suitable for occupancy by a single person or couple.
Internal inspection most strongly recommended.
* THE PROPERTY IS CURRENTLY LET AT £475 PCM.
Lounge - 17'7 x 13' (5.36m x 3.96m) - Electric coal effect fire inset in an attractive cast iron and tiled surround. Fitted display shelving. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Store off under stairs.
Kitchen - 14'6 x 6' (4.42m x 1.83m) - Fully fitted with a comprehensive range of units consisting of stainless steel sink unit, base units, working surfaces and wall cupboards. Radiator. Tiled floor.
Utility Room - With plumbing for automatic washing machine. Working surfaces. Wall cupboard.
Side Hall - With tiled floor.
Stairs To Landing - With fitted carpet.
Bedroom - 13'2 x 10'10 (4.01m x 3.30m) - With radiator. Gas central heating boiler. Fitted carpet. Exposed beams.
Study/ Dressing Room - 6'2 (max) x 14'0 (1.88m ( max) x 4.27m) - Accessed off bedroom. Door onto flat roof.
Bathroom - With suite comprising bath with shower attachment, wash basin and w.c. Radiator. Part panelled walls. Tiled floor. Built in linen cupboard.
Outside - Front garden enjoying considerable privacy, being predominantly formed as a slate patio area.
Services - All mains services. Gas central heating. Upvc double glazing. Burglar alarm installed
Viewing - By prior appointment through the Agents Bury and Hilton (01538) 383344, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note - The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45663588.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26655356. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bury & Hilton, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.