3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleAndover Road, Lopcombe, Salisbury
Offers in Excess of £420,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Two Driveways
- Semi Rural Area
This detached chalet bungalow offers very flexible and spacious accommodation set in a rural location. The property is located in a semi rural area close to the Hampshire/Wiltshire border between the Cathedral Cities of Winchester and Salisbury.
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a three bedroom detached chalet-style bungalow in the semi-rural location. The property benefits from entrance hall, inner hallway, living room, kitchen, garden room currently used as a dining room, conservatory, study, two bedrooms on the ground floor and a large dual aspect bedroom on the first floor. This property offers very flexible and spacious accommodation and must be viewed internally to appreciate all it has to offer. Outside there are two separate driveways to either side of the bungalow, a single garage/workshop and a well-enclosed rear garden.
Glazed door to the front, pine panelling to walls, door opens into Inner Hallway.
Corner cupboard and radiator.
Lounge 14' 6" max x 10' 10" ( 4.42m max x 3.30m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows to the front and side, two radiators, open fireplace housing "Aarrow Fires" wood burner stove standing on a quarry tiled hearth.
Kitchen 11' 5" max x 8' 6" max ( 3.48m max x 2.59m max )
Dual aspect double glazed windows to the rear and side. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units with real wood worktops and bar, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer to the side, door into the recessed larder cupboard with further recess store to the side, integrated electric oven and electric ceramic hob with cooker hood, part tiling, porcelain tiled flooring, plumbing for washing machine, radiator. Door to the Garden/Breakfast Room.
Garden Room/breakfast Room
Double doors leading to driveway and a further door from rear garden, radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, bath with wall mounted Mira electric shower over, wash hand basin, strip light with razor socket, WC, centrally heated towel rail/radiator, extractor fan and heater, fully tiled.
Rear Conservatory 15' 1" x 9' 11" ( 4.60m x 3.02m )
uPVC construction, brick based, radiator, double doors opening onto rear garden.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 13' 8" ( 3.30m x 4.17m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows to the front and side, quality fitted wardrobes, two radiators.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.94m x 2.72m )
Dual aspect double glazed window to the side and rear, large built in double wardrobe with cupboard, two radiators.
uPVC double glazed door leading to Conservatory, radiator. Turning staircase rising to the first floor.
Door to large eaves storage.
Bedroom Three 18' 1" max x 10' 5" max ( 5.51m max x 3.18m max )
Dual aspect double glazed windows to the front and rear with beautiful views across The Wallops. Access to another eaves storage space, two radiators.
To one side there is a gate providing access onto the driveway with space for two vehicles and access to the garage. Additionally door to the side of the garage providing access from the garden. To the opposite side there are double wooden gates gives access onto the second driveway with space for a further two vehicles.
Rear Garden : Landscaped for low maintenance use and fully enclosed and private. Paved patio area and water feature opening onto a level lawn. Enclosed on all sides by timber fencing and mature hedging. Yardmaster hard standing metal shed.
Garage : With up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45664050.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAY104049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Salisbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.