3 bedroom terraced house for saleHugh Street, Castleford
Guide Price £75,000
- Guide Price £75,000 - £85,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Mid Terrace
- Two Reception Rooms
- No Chain
- Some Refurbishment Required
GUIDE PRICE: £75,000 - £85,000. Three bedroom mid terrace close to town centre ready for refurbishment.
This is a three bedroom mid terrace property offered to market with no upward chain and requiring some decorative improvements. The property comprises of ground floor: lounge, dining room and kitchen, To the first floor there are two bedrooms and bathroom and to the second floor there is a further bedroom. Externally to the rear is an enclosed yard and to the front there is on street parking.
Lounge 11' 2" x 12' 6" max into recess ( 3.40m x 3.81m max into recess )
Double glazed window to the front. Fire place. Gas central heating radiator. Television point. Coving to the ceiling. Dado rail.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 6' 8" ( 2.95m x 2.03m )
Having a fitted kitchen with base units and work surfaces over. Includes a sink and drainer, an electric oven and an electric hob, plumbing for washing machine, and tiling. Double glazed window to the side. Door leading to the garden.
Dining Room 12' 2" x 12' 5" man into recess ( 3.71m x 3.78m man into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear. Fire place with coal fire. Gas central heating radiator. Under stair storage cupboard. Laminate wood effect flooring.
Bedroom One 8' 4" x 11' 3" ( 2.54m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to the front. Fitted wardrobes. Gas central heating radiator.
Loft Room / Bedroom Two 10' 4" max x 18' 3" max ( 3.15m max x 5.56m max )
Bedroom Three 12' 3" x 6' 3" ( 3.73m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Gas central heating radiator.
Having a three piece bathroom suite comprising of a bath with taps, wash hand basin, and wc. Part tiled. Gas central heating radiator.
The property has a concrete yard area to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45664056.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF107285. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.