3 bedroom terraced house for saleWellington Street, LEEK
Sold STC £110,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Traditional Mid Terrace Property
- Two Reception Rooms, Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom, Three Bedrooms
- Rear Garden
- Close to Amenities
Being well presented throughout this three bedroom traditional mid terrace property would make a great home for the first time buyer. The property offers two reception rooms, fitted kitchen and bathroom and has a good sized rear garden.
This traditonal mid terrace property would make a great purchase for the first time buyer and is ready to move straight in to. In brief the living accommodation comprises; Lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen and ground floor bathroom. To the first floor the landing leads to three bedrooms. Outside there is a low maintenance paved garden to the rear. The property is within easy access of the wide range of shops and amenities on offer in the historic market town of leek making this a great location to access all areas.
Dining Room 12' 7" x 11' 10" ( 3.84m x 3.61m )
UPVC entrance door to front, UPVC window to front, feature fireplace, coving to ceiling radiator, inner lobby with useful understairs storage and door leading to;
Lounge 11' 10" x 11' 7" ( 3.61m x 3.53m )
UPVC window to rear, feature fireplace with living flame gas fire, radiator, stairs leading to the first floor and door leading to;
Fitted Kitchen 9' 11" x 6' 1" ( 3.02m x 1.85m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, rolled edge working surface, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, stainless steel gas hob with stainless steel electric oven and extractor hood over, useful appliance space, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted combination boiler and UPVC window to side.
Rear Lobby 6' 2" x 2' 6" ( 1.88m x 0.76m )
UPVC door to rear garden and door leading to;
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, shaver socket, tiling to walls, tiled floor and obscure UPVC window to side.
First Floor Landing
Doors leading to;
Master Bedroom 14' 6" to recess x 11' 6" ( 4.42m to recess x 3.51m )
Two UPVC windows to front, useful fitted wardrobes with attic access and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" max x 12' 1" to recess ( 3.84m max x 3.68m to recess )
UPVC window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' x 6' 2" ( 3.35m x 1.88m )
UPVC window to rear, useful storage cupboard and radiator.
To the rear of the property is a low maintenance garden which is mainly paved and is enclosed by timber fencing and there is access to the shared passageway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45664365.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN103545. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.