3 bedroom terraced house for saleSt James Park Road, St James, Northampton
Sold STC £174,995
- Refurbished Victorian terrace
- Three bedrooms
- Stunning re-fitted kitchen/breakfast
- Re-fitted bathroom and cloakroom
- No upper chain
- Walking distance to train station
A three bedroom Victorian terrace property currently undergoing a refurbishment programme, located in this quiet road overlooking the park in the popular area of St James. The accommodation comprises of storm porch, entrance hall, sitting/dining room with bay window, stunning re-fitted kitchen/breakfast room and a re-fitted bathroom. To the first floor three bedrooms and a cloakroom W/C. Outside are front and rear courtyard style gardens, the latter having access too. There are a host of local amenities with entertainment and shopping facilities available at the nearby Sixfields leisure complex, along with the recently redeveloped Northampton train station. Viewing is advised to avoid disappointment. Further benefits include uPVC double glazing, gas to radiator heating with updated boiler and no upper chain. (A/850/M).
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING: G
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45664515.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26655495. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by O'Riordan Bond, Duston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.