3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale14 Hillside Place, Blackridge
- Semi detached villa offering excellent family accommodation
- Living/dining room, kitchen, shower-room and three double bedrooms
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Small garden to front with good sized garden with open outlook to rear
- Driveway leading to a timber garage
- Close to railway station
- Within walking distance of Primary School
- Energy performance rating E
By Appt: Tel 01506 802370
Although the property would benefit from some cosmetic upgrading, this will provide a spacious and comfortable family home. The hall gives access to the downstairs rooms and has a staircase rising to the upper floor. The floor is laid with laminate and this extends into the living/dining room where there are windows to both front and rear ad a radiator. In the kitchen, there is a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating worktops, splashback tiling and single sink. Plumbing is provided for a washing machine and there is a rear facing window and external door to the garden. The fully tiled shower-room is located at ground floor level and this is fitted with a pedestal wash-hand basin, w.c. and shower enclosure. Bedroom 1 has windows to both front and rear whilst the other two bedrooms are both double and overlook the rear of the property. Externally, there is a small are of garden to the front whilst to the rear, the garden is a good size and enjoys an open outlook. The drive provides off street parking and leads to the timber garage.
Blackridge is situated on the A89 only 2 miles west of Armadale. It is surrounded by open countryside yet allows ease of access to major networks including both the M8 and M9 with the village itself expanding through modern development with commuters attracted by currently affordable prices.
Viewing by appointment telephone Drummond Miller on 01506 656645 or (07967013599 out with office hours).
3.8m x 5.33m
1.52m x 2.48m
2.64m x 4.45m
2.71m x 5.33m
2.56m x 4.64m
3.28m x 3.32m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45687403.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16800. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Bathgate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.