Plot for saleBurnside, Tighnabruaich, PA21 2BA
- central position within the village
- offer subject to planning
- services close by and subject to permissions
- Village Post Office close by
- Local Mini market Duncan stores close by
- The acclaimed Portavadie Marina & Hotel approx 5 miles
- Popular area with Holiday makers
- Popular area for the boating & sailing enthuasts
- Dunoon Approx 25 miles
- Glasgow airport approx 90 minutes
The village of Kames has its own village shop and post office, also a hotel. The village is close to the neighboring, larger village of Tighnabruaich which has village shops, doctor's surgery, bank, hotels, restaurants, sailing club, sailing school, and arts and craft gallery. Tighnabruaich is a thriving village situated in the scenically beautiful Kyles of Bute on the west coast of Argyll. The village is approximately 25 miles from Dunoon.
Portavadie close by is situated in a scenically most attractive part of Argyll with ferry connections to Tartbert and the Kintyre peninsula and will soon benefit from a marina currently being developed. The larger village of Tighnabruaich is situated a 10-15 minute drive away.
Tighnabruaich which has a village shop, doctor's surgery, bank, hotels, restaurants, sailing club, sailing school, and arts and craft gallery. Tighnabruaich is a thriving village situated in the scenically beautiful Kyles of Bute on the west coast of Argyll. The village is approximately 25 miles from Dunoon
Dunoon itself is a small town set in the beautiful Cowal Peninsular of Argyll and yet within just over an hour's commuting distance to the center of Glasgow. Argyll Ferries run an hourly ferry service to Gourock connecting with trains to Glasgow Central. Western Ferries run a more frequent service from nearby Hunter's Quay to McInroy's Point with McGills Coaches bus connections to Buchanan Street bus station, Glasgow. Dunoon is approximately one hour via Gourock from Glasgow s International Airport. Dunoon offers a secondary school, a modern leisure center, an eighteen hole golf course, two supermarkets, a variety of individual shops, restaurants and a cinema
Do you have a property to sell or for sale anywhere in Scotland?
Call now to find out more about our NO SALE NO FEE offer. Call Marco Pellicci on
01369 556498 to find out more details.
You can even switch your property to Miller Stewart for FREE
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MS29646. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Stewart Estate Agency Network, Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.