2 bedroom ground floor flat for sale5 Stag Park Court,Lochgilphead,PA31
- Walk-in condition
- Recently decorated and new carpets fitted in the lounge, bedroom and hallway.
- Small private garden with patio area and off-road parking
- Lounge/Dining, Kitchen, Bathroom, 2 Bedrooms
- Situated close to town centre
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Situated in the quiet, residential area of Stag Park, with all local amenities a few minute's walk away, this ground floor flat is in walk-in condition having been recently decorated and new carpets fitted in the lounge, bedroom and hallway. The accommodation consists of lounge/dining, kitchen, bathroom, hallway and two bedrooms. The property benefits from double-glazing and electric central heating, small enclosed garden to the rear with patio area, and off-road parking for one vehicle. The property is likely to suit a first time buyer and early viewing is recommended.
This is a 50% shared ownership scheme though it may be possible to purchase the remaining 50% from Fyne Homes. The purchaser must also meet the approval of Fyne Homes - who can be contacted on 0845 607 7117.
Lochgilphead is a thriving country town which still retains a large range of amenities. There are a selection of specialist shops, restaurants, galleries, post office and co-op store. The town benefits from a swimming pool, sports centre, golf club, education campus and local hospital.
REF:1082 - HOME REPORT AVAILABLE. EPC Rating =C71
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45926150.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Argyll 4 Sale Ltd, Argyll. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.