3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Chirk - Gwel Y Mor Development, Dwygyfylchi
Withdrawn from Market
- Choice of high-quality kitchens and finishes
- Choice of ceramic floor tiles from a selected range
- PV Solar Panels
- Every homeowner receives feeding tariff
- Intruder alarm
- Double glazed windows in grey UPVC
- Built in kitchen speakers
- Gas fired central heating with remote control
- Integrated brand name dishwasher, electric oven, 5 ring gas hob, and extractor hood
The small hamlet of Dwygyfylchi in the County of Conwy, North Wales, nestles at the foot of the famous Sychnant Pass on the fringes of the Snowdonia National Park and the Bay of Conwy. The new Gwel y Mor development has tastefully incorporated these natural features into its design and has views to envy. Access to the A55 Expressway is easy for your onward journey to Llandudno, Bangor or beyond. Make Gwel y Mor your ?Home With a View'.
A POPULAR and SPACIOUS three bedroom town house with lovely, easy to maintain gardens which would make a fantastic FIRST TIME BUYER'S HOUSE, family home or investment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45955419.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7403187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Accent Properties , Llanfairfechan. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.