4 bedroom link detached house for saleSkiddaw Road, Carlisle
Offers in Region of
- A fabulous extended 4 bed linked Det house for today's contemporary style living.
- A superb modern open plan living/dining and kitchen area.
- Hall, 2 further reception rooms, cloakroom, 4 bedrooms (two with ensuites),
- Family bathroom, garage, gardens.
- Viewing is a must to appreciate the quality of this stunning property.
- Energy rating C
** VIEWING IS A MUST TO APPRECIATE THE QUALITY & SIZE OF THIS STUNNING PROPERTY**
A fabulously designed & EXTENDED 4 BED LINK DETACHED HOUSE. A fantastically proportioned and superbly presented modern open plan living/dining and kitchen area. Briefly comprising hall, open plan kitchen/dining/living area, two further great sized reception rooms, cloakroom, 4 bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room and walk-in wardrobe and bedroom 2 with a dressing area and an ensuite bathroom), family bathroom, garage, two driveways, front and rear gardens. Also benefitting from double glazing and gas central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46016554.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR140902. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.