4 bedroom detached house for saleBeeford Close, Billingham
- McLeans Built Four Bedroom Detached House
- Spacious, Well Planned Interior
- Large Full Width Conservatory
- Lounge, Dining Room & Breakfast/Kitchen
- Useful Cloakroom WC
- Worcester Combi Boiler
- Garage & Driveway
- Decent Size Rear Garden
- Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Surroundings
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Enjoying a very pleasant cul-de-sac position, this McLeans built detached house offers well planned family sized living space which comprises briefly entrance hall with cloakroom/WC, lounge, dining room, large full width conservatory overlooking the rear garden and breakfast kitchen with shaker design units and built in appliances. The first floor has four bedrooms and bathroom with a modern white suite. Outside, there is a decent size landscaped rear garden, integral garage and driveway. Other notable features include UPVC double glazing and central heating with a Worcester combination boiler.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46080610.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL140144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.