4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGraham Avenue, Broxbourne
- Sought After Location
- Substantially Extended Accommodation
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Large Kitchen
- Utility Room
- 80 ft Rear Garden
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this superb, substantially extended semi detached family home situated in one of the towns most sought after roads close to Broxbourne School and within walking distance of Broxbourne Station.
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this superb, substantially extended semi detached family home situated in one of the towns most sought after roads close to Broxbourne School and within walking distance of Broxbourne Station. This superb home has been thoughtfully extended to provide for excellent size double bedrooms along with an en-suite shower room to master bedroom and family bathroom on the first floor, on the ground floor there is a living room, dining room and a fantastic open plan kitchen/sitting room along with a utility room and additional shower room. To the front of the property there is a driveway leading to a single garage and to the rear the property boasts an 80 ft south facing garden. The property is presented in excellent order throughout and early internal inspection is highly recommended.
The Accommodation Comprises
Front door to:
Oak flooring, covered radiator, stairs to first floor with built under storage cupboards.
Window to front aspect, half tiled walls, tiled floor to complement a white suite comprising low level flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, shower enclosure, extractor fan, radiator.
Living Room 14' 2" x 12' 1" ( 4.32m x 3.68m )
Window to front aspect, radiator, feature fireplace with inset coal effect fire.
Dining Room 11' 6" x 10' 1" ( 3.51m x 3.07m )
Oak flooring, radiator, double doors to:
Open Plan Kitchen/sitting Room
Sitting Room 11' 2" x 10' 3" ( 3.40m x 3.12m )
Window and door to rear, sky light, oak flooring, radiator, though to:
Kitchen Area 14' 6" x 10' 3" extending to 14' 2" ( 4.42m x 3.12m extending to 4.32m )
Window and door to rear, oak flooring, comprehensively fitted with a range of cream wall and base units with complimentary black granite preparation surfaces with under mounted twin sinks, integrated double oven, hob extractor hod, dishwasher. Space for a American Style fridge freezer, central island unit with additional storage cupboards below, integrated wine cooler, oak counter top.
Utility Room 8' 2" x 4' 5" ( 2.49m x 1.35m )
Window to side aspect, tiled floor, fitted with a range of base units with counter tops over and inset sink. Space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer.
First Floor Landing
Spacious First floor landing, window to rear aspect, access to loft.
Bedroom One 14' 6" x 10' 5" extending to 13' 5" to door recess ( 4.42m x 3.18m extending to 4.09m to door recess )
Two windows to rear aspect, radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room
Window to side aspect, fitted with a white suite comprising wall mounted wash hand basin, low level flush w.c, corner shower cubicle, chrome radiator, extractor fan, electric shaver point.
Bedroom Four 11' 6" x 10' 11" ( 3.51m x 3.33m )
Window to rear aspect, radiator, built in double wardrobe cupboard.
Bedroom Two 16' 7" x 10' 7" narrowing to 8' 7" ( 5.05m x 3.23m narrowing to 2.62m )
Two windows to front aspect, two radiators.
Bedroom Three 13' 3" to bay x 10' 6" max ( 4.04m to bay x 3.20m max )
Window to front aspect, radiator, built in double wardrobe.
Window to side aspect, fitted with a white suite comprising corner bath, low level flush w.c, pedestal, wash hand basin, built in lining cupboard, chrome radiator, extractor fan.
To the front of the property there is a attractive block paved driveway affording off street parking for three vehicles. Integral garage with up and over door. Rear garden boasts a sunny southerly aspect and extends to 80 ft in length and comprises of a patio area to the immediate rear of the property with the remainder laid to lawn and a hard standing towards the rear boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46097409.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX103891. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.