4 bedroom detached house for saleGateacre Park Drive, Gateacre, Liverpool, L25
- Substantial Three/Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Bright Through Lounge with Spacious Dining Area
- Second Reception Room with Patio Doors to Rear
- Contemporary Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Master Bedroom with En Suite and Dressing Room
- Family Bathroom Suite and Ground Floor WC
- Ample Off Road Parking and Attached Double Garage
- Pretty Rear Garden with Lawned and Patio Areas
Located just off the prestigious Woolton Road on Gateacre Park Drive is a substantial four bedroom detached family residence which has arrived at the sales market through Move Residential. Set in the affluent postcode of L25 this family home lends itself ideally to it leafy suburban surroundings. Upon entering, you are greeted by a spacious reception hallway which boasts a bright and airy feel with ceramic floor tiling and a feature staircase leading to the gallery landing. To the ground floor there is a ground floor WC, a formal dining room and a spacious through lounge, both of which enjoy a large patio doors overlooking the manicured garden. The centrepiece to this property is the contemporary and stylish kitchen complete with high spec' integrated appliances, ceramic tiling and plentiful work surface space. Furthermore, there is ample storage with high gloss fitted units as well as a dining area with patio doors to the side aspect. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms and a bright single bedroom, with the master boasting an en suite shower room and currently utilising one bedroom as a dressing room. Completing this floor is a fully tiled four piece family bathroom suite with a walk in shower cubicle. Externally, the property benefits from ample off road parking which leads on to a double garage and a laid to lawn garden with planted borders. To the rear there is a manicured lawn surrounded by established shrub borders and a sizeable patio area accessed by the two reception rooms and creating the perfect outdoor entertaining space.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4872174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.