4 bedroom detached house for saleSandbanks, Poole
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms
- Large open plan living/kitchen
- Stunning panoramic sea & harbour views
- Balconies/terrace to both aspects
- Utility & further cloakroom
- Underground parking
- Fantastic master bedroom suite
- Cinema/gym area
- An opportunity not to be missed
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a brand new contemporary dual aspect family home being of 3,200 sq ft. Situated in one of Sandbanks premier locations this property enjoys spectacular, panoramic views to the Isle of Wight, Old Harry Rocks and the Purbeck Hills beyond, and to the front of the property, the views of windsurfers and stunning sunsets over Poole Harbour are truly magnificent.
Planning has been granted and construction has commenced. Any early buyer having a potential input into its final design and interior furnishings. Arranged over four floors, the property has a large living area enjoying access to terraces from both aspects with spectacular sea views towards Bournemouth, Swanage and Poole harbour.
There are two/three bedrooms to the first floor with two bathrooms and a superb top floor bedroom suite with balconies again with panoramic uninterrupted views. To the lower ground floor there is a cinema/gym area, utility room and underground parking.
Property ref: 121_2833_4320146
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4320146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Saxe Coburg , Canford Cliffs. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.