2 bedroom flat for saleLinnet Lane, Sefton Park, Liverpool, L17
Withdrawn from Market
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Spacious Living Room with Dining Area
- Open Plan Kitchen with Integrated Applianes
- Two Generously Sized Double Bedrooms
- Modern Three Piece En Suite Shower Room
- Contemporary Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Sash Windows and High Ceilings
- Off Road Parking and Communal Gardens
Move Residential is delighted to bring to the sales market a two bedroom ground floor apartment on Linnet Lane in the leafy suburb of Sefton Park, L17. Boasting a private front door this property opens up into a bright entrance hallway which provides access to the well appointed accommodation. There is a spacious living area enjoying smart laminate flooring and large windows pooling the room with natural light. This open space is completed by a dining area and an open plan kitchen benefiting from integrated appliances and plentiful work surface space. Continuing through the property there are two generous double bedrooms with the master boasting a three piece en suite shower room. Finally, there is a contemporary three piece family bathroom suite. This converted property still maintains many of its original features such as high ceilings and sash windows. Externally, there is off road parking as well as well maintained communal gardens.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4493101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.