2 bedroom flat for saleClarence House, Sovereign Court, Hammersmith, London W6
- Brand New Off Plan Two Bedroom Apartment
- Reception Room
- Open Plan Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Two Double Bedrooms (Master With Fitted Leather Effect Wardrobes)
- Two Bathrooms (One En-Suite)
- 4th Floor (Lift)
- Ample Storage
- Sound System And Mood Lighting
- Moments From The River Thames And Hammersmith Underground Station
A brand new off plan 2 double bedroom apartment of approx. 946sq.ft (87.84sq.m), located on the 4th floor (with lift) of this new development located within the borough of Hammersmith & Fulham. The living space also comprises of an open plan reception room with a smart integrated kitchen, direct access to a private balcony, 2 bathrooms (1 en-suite) and ample storage. The development will provide residents with a 24 hour concierge, gym and access to a public car park offering 700 spaces together with an on-site car club. Sovereign Court is located moments from the River Thames and Hammersmith Underground Station. Completion is due in the Spring of 2017. Please note any images used cannot be relied upon and are only used for guidance. Contact us for more details of this property and for a full brochure.
Long Leasehold: 999 Years
Estimated Service Charge: £3.50psf per annum
Ground Rent: £300 - £350pa
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25205445. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, Westminster & Victoria. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.