6 bedroom detached house for saleStation Road, Epworth
Sold STC £500,000
- Outstanding Six Bedroom Equestrian Family Home
- Sitting On Approximately 3.3 acre Plot to include Paddocks
- Traditionally Styled Breakfast Kitchen, and Utility Room
- 17' 4'' Lounge With Cast Iron Multi Fuel Burning Stove
- Formal Dining Room
- Two First Floor Bedrooms with paddock views & shower room
- Potential for an Annex to the ground floor
- Vehicle Access To The Four Box Stable Block, Tack Room & Paddocks
- Double Garaging and Potential Workshop
- EPC RATING : D
Originally a barn and stables serving the neighbouring house this detached family home belies its humble beginnings, having been extended to provide a six bedroom family home set in approximately 3.3 acres of land with a broad gravel reception area, formal garden and paddocks. Converted by the current owner this superb home offers that unique combination of accommodation suited to relaxed family living and outstanding equestrian facilities.
The property has been designed so that the traditional open plan kitchen, dining room and comfortable lounge with multi fuel burning stove enjoy views over the gardens to the paddocks and beyond. To the first floor there are two bedrooms with paddock views served by a shower room. Arranged to the ground floor from a long internal hallway are four bedrooms, one with en-suite as well as a family bathroom, the arrangement of the rooms could provide annex accommodation with shared use of the kitchen or conversion of one of the rooms to a kitchenette.
This excellent family home offers peaceful family living within a popular town location, tucked away from the street set behind a gated frontage. An impressive stable block with double garage and access to the paddocks offers an outstanding opportunity for a buyer seeking an equestrian lifestyle with all the conveniences of a country town to hand.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46567557.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2906309. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North Lincolnshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.