4 bedroom detached bungalow for sale4D Barnhill,Hardthorn Road,Dumfries,DG2
Offers in Region of £370,000
- Oil Underfloor Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Extensive Parking Area
- 2 Acres of Land
LUXURIOUS 4 BEDROOMED BUNGALOW SET IN APPROXIMATELY 2 ACRES WITH WELL APPOINTED STABLE COMPLEX CONSISTING OF 4 STABLES, TACK ROOM AND HAYSHED AND LARGE STORE. THE PROPERTY ENJOYS BEAUTIFUL OPEN VIEWS AND YET IS ONLY A SHORT DRIVE INTO DUMFRIES TOWN CENTRE.
TELEPHONE 07511414383 FOR AN APPOINTMENT OR ALTERNATIVELY CONTACT THE SELLING AGENTS ON 01848 330 207.
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES:-
Covered Portico with outside light, front door with decorative glass panels opens to:
Single downlighter, cornicing and tiled flooring. Mirrored sliding cupboard housing fuse box, electricity meter and shelf, 2 x 13 amp power points. 15 paned glazed door leads to:
Spacious hallway offering access to Lounge, Kitchen, Dining/Family Room, all Bedrooms and Bathroom. 9 downlighters. Cornicing. Hatch to attic. Large walk in cupboard with light. Ivar and Danfloss control panels. 2 x 13 amp power points. Tiled flooring.
Double glass doors enters to:
17' 5" X 14' (At widest points)
(5.30M X 4.26M)
Large bright spacious room with bay window to the front with beautiful views. Tiled flooring. 12 downlighters. 6 x 13 amp power points. Telephone point. Television point. Cornicing. 15 pane glass door to:
9' 8" X 6' 8"
2.94M X 2.03M
Perfect space for relaxing with windows to front and side offering beautiful views. Vertical blinds. Tiled flooring. 4 downlighters. 4 x 13 amp power points. Patio doors to patio area. 15 paned glass door to:
12' 1" X 9' 3"
(3.68M X 2.81M)
Practical family space with views over the garden. Tiled flooring. 4 downlighters. Cornicing. 4 x 13 amp power points. Television point. 15 paned glass door leads back to hallway.
12' 9" X 9' 11"
(3.88M X 3.02M)
Luxurious contemporary modern Kitchen featuring white high gloss floor and wall units and black granite work surfaces. Deluxe 1½ bowl sink unit with drainers and mixer taps. The following items are integrated:- Siemens glass hobs with Siemens extractor hood above; Neff stainless steel double oven; Neff stainless steel microwave oven; Siemens stainless steel coffee machine; Neff dishwasher.
Window to rear, 8 downlighters and 9 low level lights for extra ambience, 6 x 13 amp power points and white goods power points. Cornicing. Door opens to:
9' 11" X 5' 10"
(3.02M X 1.77M)
Window to side. Stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap. Floor units. Manrose extractor fan. 3 downlighters. Cornicing, 4 x 13 amp power points and white goods power points. Glazed Door giving access to rear.
From the main hallway
DOUBLE BEDROOM 1
11' 1" X 8'
(3.38M X 2.43M)
Fitted window to the front with curtains and curtain rail. Wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors offering excellent shelving and hanging space. 6 downlighters. Fitted carpet. 2 x 13 amp power point, Television point.
MASTER BEDROOM (EN-SUITE)
12' 10" X 11' 3"
(3.91M X 3.42M)
Spacious bedroom with window to front. Double mirrored sliding wardrobe with hanging rail and shelving. 6 downlighters, Fitted carpets. 6 x 13 amp power points. Television point. Door to
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Frosted glass window to front. White suite comprising WC, wash hand basin and deluxe freestanding twin person steam shower cabin with double molded seats. Multi function shower head with massage jets to gently remove the day's stress. Built in radio and speakers. 2 downlighters. Cupboard. Tiled flooring. Fully tiled on all walls.
DOUBLE BEDROOM 3
11' 5" X 9' 11"
(3.57M X 3.02M)
Window to rear with curtains and curtain rail, 6 downlighters. Cornicing. Fitted carpet. 4 x 13 amp power points.
DOUBLE BEDROOM 4
10' X 9' 3"
(3.04M X 2.81M)
Another good sized room with window to rear. Mirrored sliding wardrobe with hanging rail and shelving. 4 downlighters. Cornicing. Fitted carpet. 4 x 13 amp power points. Television point.
9' X 7' 11"
(2.74M X 2.41M)
Bright and airy room which is fully tiled and has frosted window to rear. White suite comprising WC, wash hand basin, luxury jacuzzi bath, walk in shower enclosure with Mira shower. 4 downlighters, cupboards and drawers. Tiled flooring.
Driveway with gate, and large parking area. 2 large lawn areas and various borders with a selection of shrubs and plants to the front with outstanding views. Outside light and pathways round the property.
The stable complex contains a hayshed, 4 stables with stable doors, light and rubber mats and tack room. Gate giving access to small paddock.
2 further paddocks (the larger one has water trough). Gate leads to about 2 acres of land which has been split and both have water trough's and stunning views of the countryside.
1. Potential purchasers should note that the property is sold subject to a section 75 Agreement prohibiting any subdivision of the subjects, therefore it will need to be occupied as one unit.
2. The Telephone is subject to British Telecom Regulations.
3. All Floor Coverings, Light Fittings, Blinds, Curtains, Bedroom fixtures where specified are included in the sale.
4. Services: Mains water, electricity and drainage. Prospective purchasers are advised that the Selling Agents have not tested any of the services or any of the appliances to be included in the sale and accordingly prospective purchasers are advised to check the position for themselves prior to proceeding with an offer for the property.
5. A closing date for offers may be fixed and therefore it would be advisable for prospective purchasers to register their interest with the Selling Agents.
6. These particulars have been carefully prepared by Messrs Pollock & McLean, Solicitors and Estate Agents. Although believed to be correct they are not guaranteed and therefore prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the basic facts before submitting an offer.
8. Post Code DG2 9TQ
Council Tax Band F
9. All internal photographs have been taken using a wide angled lens.
10. Entry by arrangement.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46604306.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4DBarnhill. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pollock & Mclean Solicitors & Estate Agents, Thornhill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.