Land for saleLot 3, The Blair, Fintray, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, AB21
- 0.4 acres (0.16 hectares)
- Building Plot
- Outline planning consent
- Erection of detached dwelling
- Stunning Countryside location
- Good commuting distance to Aberdeen
- Small field available separately
Lot 3 comprises a single house plot extending to approximately 0.40 acres. Lot 2 & 3 share an access from the public road. Planning permission in principle was granted by Aberdeenshire Council on the 1ST August 2014 under application reference APP/2014/2117.
Lot 5 comprises a field located to the front of the development and measures approximately 1.6 acres of grazing land. This would be an ideal addition to a purchaser of either lots to acquire additional grazing land.
A copy of the planning consents and associated plans are available on request from the selling agents.
We understand that mains water and electricity are located adjacent to the site and drainage would be by means of an individual septic tank and soakaway for each plot.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46639993.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN140035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galbraith, Aberdeen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.