3 bedroom cottage for saleWell Hall Road, Eltham SE9
Withdrawn from Market
- Three Bedroom Mid-Terrace Double Fronted House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Upstairs Modern Suite Bathroom
- Well Maintained Rear Garden
- Overlooks Well Maintaned Communal Gardens
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Walking Distance To Eltham Town Centre & Station
- Free On Road Parking
Beautifully presented three bedroom double fronted mid terrace cottage style house, overlooking a well maintained communal green set within the ever popular Progress conservation area.
This surprisingly spacious property includes a large lounge with double glazed patio door leading to a hardwood double glazed conservatory. Plus a separate dining room with archway leading to a good size kitchen/diner benefiting from access leading to a well maintained rear garden. There is also an upstairs three piece modern suite bathroom. The bedrooms include two doubles and one single, with the master bedroom having fitted sliding wardrobes and storage access to the eaves. The property is located within walking distance to both Eltham town centre and station including easy access to the A2 and A20.
Eltham High Street offers an array of renownedbrands including Marks and Spencer's,Debenhams and includes a variety of smallrestaurants, bars and coffee shops. There isalso a good selection both primary andsecondary schools including Henwick, StThomas More and Thomas Tallis.
Travel into LondonThis property is located on Well Hall Road.One of the main benefits of the property is thetransport links. Eltham Station is within walkingdistance from the property located on Well HallRoad. Trains are regular and direct to LondonBridge with journey time of approximately 15-20minutes
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46709352.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2212553. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Conran Estates, Eltham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.