3 bedroom detached house for saleCuddington Heath, Malpas
- GUIDE PRICE £270,000 to £300,000.
- Detached cottage that oozes character & charm
- Large dining kitchen with oak-fronted units, granite worktops, Aga & Bosch appliances
- Three bedrooms, bathroom
- Landscaped rear garden & off-road parking
GUIDE PRICE £270,000 to £300,000. Situated in a rural location within one mile of the picturesque village of Malpas, this detached character cottage offers spacious accommodation that exudes charm and a wonderful homely feel,dining/ kitchen and a sitting room with Clearview stove.
Situated in a rural location within one mile of the picturesque village of Malpas, this detached character cottage offers bright and spacious accommodation that exudes charm and a wonderful homely feel. The accommodation comprises:- dining kitchen with a bespoke range of light oak-fronted units, natural solid granite worktops, AGA, and integral Bosch appliances; utility room; sitting room with Clearview multi-fuel stove and french doors to wood framed double glazed conservatory; first floor landing with fitted wardrobes; three bedrooms, two of which have built-in wardrobes; and a bathroom with modern white suite. The property is warmed by an oil-fired central heating system. Externally there is a delightful established garden that offers excellent levels of privacy, and features a paved patio area with brick barbecue, and a lawn with established trees. Off road parking is provided by a gravelled driveway which has turning space and a car port.
Dining Kitchen 18' 3" x 13' 3" ( 5.56m x 4.04m )
Fitted with a bespoke range of light oak-fronted wall and base units and natural solid granite worktops. One and half bowl white enamelled sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap. Integrated Bosch appliances including dishwasher, microwave, electric fan assisted oven with self-cleaning function, four-ring electric hob with extractor canopy over. Oil-fired Aga with two ovens and two hotplates, also providing hot water. Oil-fired central heating boiler enclosed by Aga encasing with hotplate. Quarry tiled floor. Windows to all four elevations. Radiator. Fitted wall cupboards with electric meter and fusebox and storage. Door to garden patio area. Doors to utility room and sitting room.
Utility Room 7' 2" x 4' 8" ( 2.18m x 1.42m )
Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Shelving. Window. Door to yard.
Sitting Room 14' 8" x 19' 9" ( 4.47m x 6.02m )
Brick fireplace with inset 'Clearview' multi-fuel stove and slate hearth. Two radiators. Window. Staircase to first floor with spindled balustrade. Glazed panelled double doors to conservatory.
Conservatory 12' 5" x 8' 2" ( 3.78m x 2.49m )
Wood framed double glazed conservatory with double doors to patio area. Ceramic tiled floor. Two wall lights.
First Floor Landing
Window. Fitted cupboard with shelving. Radiator. Built-in wardrobes. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 14' 8" including wardrobes x 10' 4" ( 4.47m including wardrobes x 3.15m )
Two windows. Radiator. Built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 9' 1" extending to 11' 3" x 13' 4" ( 2.77m extending to 3.43m x 4.06m )
Window. Radiator. Built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 8' 3" x 9' 1" ( 2.51m x 2.77m )
Window. Radiator. Loft hatch.
Bathroom 6' 6" plus airing cupboard x 8' ( 1.98m plus airing cupboard x 2.44m )
Recently fitted modern bathroom. Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Bath with electric shower and screen. Chrome ladder-style radiator. Shaver point. Airing cupboard with hot water cylinder. Loft hatch. Window.
Lawned garden with a variety of established trees. Paved patio area with a raised planted border with brick retaining wall and a brick barbecue with storage cupboard and tiled worktop. Gravelled driveway with turning space and car port. Pathway alongside property with coal bunker and oil tank, leading to a small yard.
The property is situated within one mile of Malpas, an historic and picturesque Cheshire village that is recorded in the Domesday Book and features a fine gothic church and many period buildings in a variety of architectural styles. This thriving village has a bustling High Street that provides a range of shops, public houses, and restaurants. The village caters for families with children of all ages, having a good primary school and an OFSTED rated 'outstanding' secondary school with sixth form college, whilst the Kings and Queens Schools in Chester provide excellent private education. Malpas has a village recreation ground, and Carden Park Hotel is within 5 miles and provides spa and leisure facilities and two championship golf courses. The surrounding area offers much that will appeal to sports and outdoor enthusiasts including nature walks along the Sandstone Trail, and the Peckforton and Bickerton Hills, fishing at the Mere in Ellesmere, Cheshire polo club in Little Budworth, motor racing at Oulton Park, and horse racing at Chester and Bangor-On-Dee. Malpas is located within an easy driving distance of a convenient network of A-roads including the A41, A49, A525, and A534, which, amongst other destinations, facilitate travel to Chester and Wrexham, both of which provide university education. The A41 also provides a convenient link to the M53 and M56 near Chester, which facilitate travel to a number of commercial destinations within the north-west.
From Malpas village centre, proceed onto Church Street (B5069) and continue along for approximately a mile until reaching Cuddington Heath, and the property is situated on the right hand side just beyond Chorlton Lane.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46724470.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRP102380. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Tarporley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.