3 bedroom detached house for saleMirfield Road, SCUNTHORPE
Sold STC £130,000
- REDUCED FOR A QUICK SALE
- Three Bed Detached House & Loft Room
- Through Lounge & Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen & Large Conservatory
- Garage & Private Rear Garden
- Popular Residential Area
DETACHED FAMILY home located in this DESIRABLE area. Internally this property offers good sized living areas, a LARGE conservatory and a Loft room. Externally offering a front garden with PARKING leading to a detached GARAGE and a good sized PRIVATE rear garden.
Excellent Three Bed DETACHED FAMILY house located in this DESIRABLE area. Internally the property offers good sized living areas. Benefitting from a LARGE conservatory and a loft room. Externally offering a front garden with OFF ROAD PARKING leading to a detached garage, an ENCLOSED and LARGER than Average rear garden. Close to local amenities, schools, parks, access to motorway & shops.
Double glazed door to front, under stairs cupboard, parquet flooring, radiator, central heating boiler.
Lounge 14' 11" Excluding bay x 11' 9" ( 4.55m Excluding bay x 3.58m )
Double glazed bay window to front, two radiators, coal effect gas fire with marble effect hearth, parquet flooring, coving, ceiling rose, glass panelled door.
Dining Room 11' 9" x 8' 10" ( 3.58m x 2.69m )
Double glazed patio doors, parquet flooring, radiator, coving, ceiling rose, glass panelled door.
Kitchen 19' 6" x 6' 4" ( 5.94m x 1.93m )
A fitted kitchen offering matching wall and base units, work surfaces, sink and drainer, tiling, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, cushion flooring, glass panelled door, double glazed window to side, upvc door leading to conservatory.
UPVC construction, tiled flooring, lights, radiator.
First Floor - Landing
Stairs leading from entrance hallway, double glazed window to rear elevation, loft access.
Master Bedroom 14' 1" max x 11' 9" max ( 4.29m max x 3.58m max )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, panelled door.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 11' 9" ( 3.78m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, coving, panelled door.
Bedroom Three 6' 4" x 7' 7" ( 1.93m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, coving, radiator, panelled door.
White three piece bathroom site offering a wash hand basin, WC and P shaped bath with shower over. Part tiling, chrome effect heated towel rail, cushion flooring, double glazed window to side elevation.
Velux window, electric, heater, loft ladder. Restricted head height.
Wood door, power.
Laid to lawn, shrub beds, driveway leading to garage offering off road parking.
Laid to lawn, patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46725271.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT104343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.