Land for saleTamworth, Staffordshire
Guide Price 16.7 ac. | £99,000
- 16.8 acres (6.8 hectares)
- Divided into three main enclosures and available as a whole or in two lots.
- Lot 1 - 11.40 acres - Guide price £67,000. Lot 2 - 5.36 acres - Guide price £32,000
- Frontage to the River Mease. This land sits within open countryside.
- Very well placed for access to a number of conurbations and major roads.
- Access via a right of way off Main Street, shown with a broken pink line numbered 1 on the sale plan
- This land is an area of river meadows, a portion can be prone to flooding.
- The above two points will restrict the potential uses of the land.
- Gaining planning permission for residential development is extremely unlikely.
- The vendors have not submitted planning applications for any form of development.
- Potential purchasers should direct any planning enquiries direct to the local planning authority
Full description16.79 acres (6.79 hectares) of grassland with river frontage. Available as a whole or in 2 lots:
Lot 1 - 11.40 acres
Lot 2 - 5.36 acres
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46788641.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOB140170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German LLP, Ashby de la Zouch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.