Land for saleWigan Road, Aspull
Land off Wigan Road, New Springs, between Wigan and Aspull.
Well located for riding out and offering a valuable resource in land for the rise in agricultural, horticultural, forestry and amenity purposes this land will provide the buyer will a useful future asset.
Lying next to the Leeds and Liverpool Canal opposite Haigh Hall and with private access, the land benefits from an available water supply.
For sale by private treaty with vacant possession upon completion.
Wright Marshall is delighted to offer for sale this attractive parcel of land comprising a level field providing excellent grazing and having the benefit of planning permission for a permanent steel portal framed building with horizontal timber bordered walls over concrete block work.
Full details on the Planning Permission are available from the Selling Agents.
An appointment to view may be arranged with the Owner, through the Selling Agents by telephoning 01606 41318.
With livestock in the fields, all viewings must be accompanied and no gates must be opened or fences damaged.
The plan forming part of these particulars is based on the Ordnance Survey and taken from Promap and is for reference and identification purposes only.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
The land is offered for sale Freehold and with vacant possession with access by right of way. The buyer will be responsible for a share of maintenance of the access ways and the land will be sold subject to special conditions including a reservation of development value for none agricultural/equestrian development by permanent buildings in the future.
Other necessary terms and conditions will be defined in the Contract of Sale.
Further details may be requested by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning our Northwich Office on 01606 41318.
Wright Marshall Ltd for themselves and for the Seller of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:-
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of any offer or contract.
2. Subjective comments in the Sales Particulars reflect the opinion of the Selling Agents at the time the sales particulars were prepared in October 2014.
3. All intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the statements contained in these particulars.
4. The Seller does not make or give, nor Wright Marshall Ltd or any person in their employment have any authority to make or give any representations, or warranty, whatsoever in relation to this property.
5. Before placing any reliance whatsoever upon any oral comments concerning the property or any part thereof by whomsoever given, all intending purchasers should obtain written confirmation from Wright Marshall Ltd.
6. The Agents have not verified the legal documents and details as to Title. Prospective buyers are advised to obtain verification from their own solicitors or surveyors.
7. Those intending to view the property have a duty to take care of their own safety and view entirely at their own risk. Neither the Seller nor his Agent accept any responsibility for loss or injury.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100900024299. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wright Marshall Estate Agents, Northwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.