Land for saleChurchfield, Monks Eleigh, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP7 7JH
Sold by Us
- Former Village Hall Site
- Planning permission for four dwellings
- Pair of semi detached properties
- Two detached houses with garaging
- Planning application number B/14/00273
Formerly Monks Eleigh Village Hall. Planning permission for four properties via Babergh District Council. Planning ref B/14/00273
Erection of a pair of semi-detached dwellings, 2 detached dwellings and 4 garages (following demolition of village hall). Further details available upon request. The site is offered with no financial contribution requirements for Affordable Housing, Recreational amenities or educational.
Monks Eleigh was voted Suffolk's prettiest village 2003 and lies about 5 miles from the market town Hadleigh with Sudbury, Ipswich and Colchester only 7, 15 & 16 miles distant respectively; the latter two offering main line rail links with London's Liverpool Street Station. The village is well served by a community general store and country inn/pub.
Viewing Strictly by prior appointment with the vendors' agents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-46895665.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100294001444. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frost and Partners, Hadleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.