3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGarden Leys, Leighton Buzzard
- IMMACULATE CONDITION!
- 17FT RE-FITTED KITCHEN/DINING ROOM!
- Driveway Parking
- Refitted First Floor Bathroom
- 17Ft Lounge
- Re-Fitted Cloakroom
- Utility Room
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing Throughout
- Close To Local Shops, Schools and Parks
- A Must See!
***IMMACULATE! - 17FT RE-FITTED KITCHEN/DINER - 17FT LOUNGE - RE-FITTED BATHROOM - UTILITY ROOM - CLOAKROOM - DRIVEWAY*** A tastefully modernised three bedroom end terrace home located in a popular part of Leighton Buzzard and ideal for family living within easy access to local amenities including shops, schools and parkland. The property comprises; entrance hall, a re-fitted cloakroom, a spacious lounge, a 17ft re-fitted kitchen/dining room and separate utility room, three first floor bedrooms and a re-fitted family bathroom off the landing. Additional benefits include front driveway parking, a well maintained rear garden ideal for entertaining, gas heating and double glazing. INTERNAL VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMENDED!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46959597.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7296436. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban & Rural Property Services, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.