3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNursery Wood Road, Batley
- Three Bedroom End Stone Terrace
- Good Sized Accommodation
- Internal Inspection Recommended
- No Chain
- Single Garage
Offered with no chain is this larger than average three bedroom stone end terrace in a popular location that comprises: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, two useful cellar rooms, landing, three bedrooms and house bathroom. Paved patio and lawn to front and detached single garage.
Three Bedroom End Stone Terrace
uPVC double glazed door to front, alarm panel and stairs to first floor.
Kitchen / Diner 12' 7" x 15' 8" max into recess ( 3.84m x 4.78m max into recess )
Fully fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units. Work surfaces and contemporary splashbacks. Integrated electric oven and hob with extractor above. Plumbing for washing machine, single bowl sink and drainer with contemporary mixer. Coving to ceiling and spotlights. uPVC double glazed window to front and uPVC double glazed frosted window to rear. Radiator, laminate floor. Door to cellar.
Lounge 15' 5" x 16' 4" max ( 4.70m x 4.98m max )
uPVC double glazed bay window to front. Radiator, traditional high ceilings. Fireplace with tiled hearth and wood burning stove. Coving and ceiling rose. Stripped and stained skirtings.
Loft access, radiator and two uPVC double glazed windows to rear.
Bedroom 1 9' x 15' 5" max ( 2.74m x 4.70m max )
uPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, high ceilings and coving.
Bedroom 2 7' 5" x 12' 5" min ( 2.26m x 3.78m min )
uPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, high ceiling and coving. Built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 12' 4" x 7' 1" ( 3.76m x 2.16m )
uPVC double glazed window to front, radiator and high ceilings.
Three piece white suite comprising corner bath with stainless steel mixer, low flush wc and pedestal sink. Chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled and tiled flooring. uPVC double glazed frosted window to front.
Cellar 1 15' 5" x 5' 2" min ( 4.70m x 1.57m min )
Traditional stone flagged floor with light and power.
Cellar 2 7' x 15' 11" ( 2.13m x 4.85m )
Central heating boiler located at the top of the cellar stairs. With power and;light and traditional stone flagged floor.
Stone flagged patio to the front with artificial lawn. Single detached garage with timber doors providing off street parking with power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47020526.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS107963. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.