4 bedroom detached house for saleMerthyr Road, Pontypridd
- Three Storey Detached Property
- Original Features Throughout
- Superb Views To The Rear
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Lower Ground Floor With Four Rooms
- Parking To The Front
- Highly Sought After Location
Three storey detached character property near to the highly sought after 'Common' In Pontypridd. Boasting beautiful views to the rear, Versatile and spacious accommodation. Boasting character and some original features & fixtures.
DETACHED THREE STOREY CHARACTER PROPERTY CLOSE TO 'THE COMMON' PONTYPRIDD.
Boasting superb views, spacious and versatile accommodation, original features and close to local amenities!
This double fronted detached family home has accommodation spread over three floors!
Feature bay windows, feature fireplaces and high ceilings.
This is a great location for commuters and families alike, needing good access to all local amenities & easy access to the A470 for Cardiff.
The accommodation comprises: Ground floor reception hall, lounge with bay window and feature fireplace, family room, open plan kitchen / dining room.
Lower ground floor: There are four rooms, including a utility room / WC, office, workshop and through room.
First floor: Four good size bedrooms and family bathroom.
Externally, there are Gardens to the front and parking and the property offers some beautiful views.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Double glazed panelled front door to the Reception Hall. Feature staircase rising to the first floor with newel posts and spindles. Panelled radiator. Dado rail. Deep skirting boards. Ornate coving to the ceiling. UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation with views.
Lounge 14' 11" plus Bay window x 10' ( 4.55m plus Bay window x 3.05m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation with aspect to the Garden. UPVC double glazed Bay window to the side elevation. Feature wood panelling to Bay window. Deep wooden skirting boards. Ornate coving to the ceiling. Ceiling Rose. TV aerial point. Power points. Feature fireplace with marble hearth. Glass panelled internal door to;
Family Room 14' 10" x 11' 7" ( 4.52m x 3.53m )
Double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations with views. Coving to the ceiling. Ceiling Rose. Feature fireplace with marble hearth. Power points. Deep skirting boards. Panelled radiator. Return door to the Reception Hall.
Dining Room 11' 8" x 10' 10" ( 3.56m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation with views. Feature fireplace. Panelled radiator. Smooth plastered ceiling. Coving to the ceiling. Open plan to the Kitchen. Deep skirting boards. Power points.
Kitchen 12' 7" x 10' 4" ( 3.84m x 3.15m )
A range of matching wall and base units with cupboards and drawers offering storage facilities with complimentary work surfaces over. One and a half bowl sink drainer unit. Walls are part tiled. Built in electric oven with electric hob. Space for Fridge Freezer. Plumbing for Dishwasher. UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Deep skirting boards. Spotlights to the ceiling.
Lower Ground Floor
Double glazed window to the rear elevation. Staircase rising to the Ground floor. Door to understairs storage cupboard.
Office 14' 10" x 11' 9" ( 4.52m x 3.58m )
Two double glazed windows to the side elevation. Panelled radiator. Deep skirting boards. Built in storage cupboard.
Second Room 10' x 5' 2" ( 3.05m x 1.57m )
Fluorescent strip lighting. Power points. Door to:
Double glazed window to the side elevation. Shelving. Feature fireplace.
Utility Room / Wc
Low level WC and wash hand basin. Plumbing for washing machine. Wall mounted gas combination boiler.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the rear elevation with views. Split level Landing. Ornate coving. Wood panelled internal doors to:
Bedroom One 14' 10" x 11' 8" ( 4.52m x 3.56m )
Double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations with views. Panelled radiator. Fitted wardrobes with sliding mirror doors. Power points.
Bedroom Two 14' 4" x 10' 2" ( 4.37m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation. Fitted wardrobes with sliding mirror doors. Panelled radiator. Coving to the ceiling. Power points.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 6' 7" ( 2.84m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation. Fitted wardrobes. Panelled radiator. Coving to the ceiling. Power points.
Bedroom Four 12' 3" x 8' 9" ( 3.73m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation. Panelled radiator. Coving to the ceiling. Power points.
Bathroom 11' 8" x 8' 9" ( 3.56m x 2.67m )
A four piece suite comprising: Bath, fitted shower cubicle with mains pressure shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Spotlights to the ceiling. Double glazed window to the rear elevation with views.
To the front of the property is a walled, enclosed Garden which extends to the width of the property and behind. Laid partly to lawn with mature shrubs and bushes. Access to the car port. Garden extending to the left hand side offers space for a table and chairs.
To the rear of the property
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47082347.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG104377. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.