3 bedroom link detached house for saleYarwell Drive, Maltby, Rotherham
- ** Guide Price £120,000 - £130,000**
- Three bedroom Link detached home
- Gas central heating, PVCu double glazing
- Lounge, Dining room, kitchen
- Sun room to rear
- no upward chain
** Guide Price £120,000 - £130,000** This well presented three bedroom link detached home offers excellent value and spacious accommodation. With gas central heating, double glazing and modern fittings, convenient to local amenities, schooling and transport links. Viewing is essential!
** Guide Price £120,000 - £130,000** This very well presented three bedroom link detached home offers excellent value, spacious accommodation at a sensible price. With gas central heating, double glazing and modern fittings, sun room extension to the rear. With convenient access to local amenities, schooling and leisure facilities, along with access to major transport routes within 3 miles. Viewing is essential to appreciate the value!!
Front facing PVCu door, laminate flooring, built in storage cupboard, central heating radiator.
Lounge 14' 9" x 10' 2" ( 4.50m x 3.10m )
Front facing diamond leaded PVCu double glazed window. Coal effect gas fire on a stone effect hearth and back, decorative ceiling coving. Laminate flooring, central heating radiator. TV connection point.
Dining Room 9' 7" x 8' 1" ( 2.92m x 2.46m )
With laminate flooring, decorative ceiling coving and central heating radiator. PVC double glazed French doors open into the sun room.
Constructed in brick with polycarbonate roof and double glazed PVCu windows, this superb additional room has laminate flooring, wall lights, TV connection point, and two central heating radiators. A PVCu door opens onto the rear garden.
Rear facing , with PVCu double glazed window, and fitted with a range of wall and base units in timber effect finish, granite effect work surfaces and stainless steel sink drainer with mixer tap. There is splashback tiling, integrated electric oven and gas hob with hood over. Plumbing for a washing machine, and space for a fridge freezer. Understairs storage cupboard and boiler housing.
Bedroom One 9' 11" x 10' 2" into wardrobes ( 3.02m x 3.10m into wardrobes )
Built in wardrobes with sliding mirror fronted doors, decorative ceiling coving, central heating radiator. Front facing PVCu double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 7' 2" x 9' 6" ( 2.18m x 2.90m )
To the rear with PVCu double glazed diamond leaded window, central heating radiator.
Featuring a an ivory colour suite comprising low flush w/c, pedestal sink and panel bath with electric shower over. Full height complimentary tiling to all walls. Central heating radiator. Side facing double glazed PVCu window.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 6' 5" ( 2.46m x 1.96m )
PVCu double glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
With light and power, up and over door to the front, and a courtesy door to the rear opening to the rear garden.
To the front of the property is a lawn area with concrete driveway leading to the garage. At the rear is an enclosed garden with lawn area, planted rockery, and block paved pathway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47083010.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY102383. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.