3 bedroom terraced house for saleStanley Road, Forest Fields, Nottingham
Guide Price £115,000
- Guide Price of £115,000 - £125,000
- Mid Terrace
- 3/4 Bedrooms
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Through Diner
- Recently Fitted Kitchen
- Gallery Landing
- Converted Attic
- Rear Yard
- No Chain
guide price £120,000 - £130,000 Recently decorated is this three bedroom plus study terrace property which is bay fronted and ideally suits first time buyer or family and viewing's are recommended. Property features a entrance hallway, lounge through diner and a cellar.
Guide price £115,000 - £125,000. Recently decorated is this three bedroom plus study terrace property which is bay fronted and ideally suits first time buyer or family and viewing's are recommended. Property features a entrance hallway, lounge through diner and a cellar which has been utilised for storage.
With double glazed obscured door to the front elevation, solid oak flooring, doors to dining and living room and ceiling lighting.
Lounge Through Diner
Lounge Area 14' 1" Into Bay x 10' 11" Into Recess ( 4.29m Into Bay x 3.33m Into Recess )
With double glazed bay window to the front elevation, archway to dining area, solid oak flooring, ceiling lighting, door to hallway and TV point.
Dining Area 12' 11" x 11' 4" Into Recess ( 3.94m x 3.45m Into Recess )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, solid oak flooring, door to hallway and kitchen.
Cellar 11' 2" Plus Recess x 8' 3" Max ( 3.40m Plus Recess x 2.51m Max )
Separated into two rooms with radiator, ceiling lighting and bespoke shelving.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.63m x 2.72m )
With a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer with mixer tap, integrated oven and microwave, integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, combi boiler housed in wall unit, four ring gas hob, stainless steel hood, complimentary splash back areas,double glazed window to the rear elevation and side elevation, wood flooring , ceiling lighting, radiator and door to cellar.
With oak flooring, ceiling lighting, doors to bedrooms and shower room and stairs to office/study on the third floor.
Bedroom 1 14' 5" Into Recess x 11' 4" ( 4.39m Into Recess x 3.45m )
With two double glazed windows to the front elevation, radiator and ceiling lighting.
Bedroom 2 12' 10" x 8' 9" ( 3.91m x 2.67m )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation, ceiling lighting and radiator.
With low level W/C, wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle with power shower over, double glazed glazed window to the side elevation, solid wood flooring, ceiling lighting and fully tiled walls.
With two double glazed windows to the rear elevation, radiator, ceiling lighting, opening to the loft area with a ladder climbing to maisineen level and offers a bedroom space with additional storage area.
Office / Study 14' 5" Max x 12' Plus Recess ( 4.39m Max x 3.66m Plus Recess )
With double glazed sky light to the rear elevation, ceiling lighting, access to loft eves and restricted head height.
To the rear is a enclosed yard with patio and access to shared alley way via the gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47083079.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS105485. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.