1 bedroom flat for saleHeathgate,Norwich
Sold by Us
- OPEN HOUSE 21st January 10am - 11am
- GUIDE PRICE £85,000 - £90,000
- 1 bedroom ground floor flat
- Balcony accessed via double doors in the lounge
- Kitchen/breakfast room & 16'8 lounge
- Gas central heating & uPVC double glazing
- Communal parking
- Communal gardens
- Located very close to the city centre
- Beautiful views across Norwich
OPEN HOUSE ON SATURDAY 21/1/17 BETWEEN 10AM - 11AM. PLEASE CALL TO CONFIRM ATTENDANCE. A Basement Flat comprises 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and 1 reception room. The property is presented in good condition and benefits from Gas Central Heating, Smoke Alarms, uPVC Double Glazed Windows.
The one bedroom ex local authority ground floor flat comprising of a lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, one bedroom, bathroom and balcony. The property is situated very close to the city centre, train station and is on the edge of Mousehold Heath. Outside are communal gardens and communal parking, enjoying stunning views across Norwich City centre including the Cathedral. Lease length remaining is between 90 & 100 yrs - Ground rent and maintenance is �38pcm.
Smooth and coved ceiling and wall mounted boiler.
Double glazed window with a front aspect, 3 piece suite consisting of a bath, W.C., and a hand wash basin.
11'7"' x 6'7"'. Fitted kitchen with a 1 1/2 bowl sink with drainer, space for cooker and fridge and a double glazed window to front.
16'8"' x 11'2"'. Double glazed door leading to balcony. TV and telephone point.
12'5"' x 6'8"'. Fitted wardrobe and a double glazed window to front.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HR9PVDXE1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by House Revolution, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.