5 bedroom detached house for saleDelamere Road, Ainsdale
- Five bedroom detached family home
- Two reception rooms & dining kitchen
- Additional loft room to the second floor
- Well tended gardens to the front and rear
- Off street parking and garage
- Offered with no onward chain
Situated on one of Ainsdale's most sought after roads and offering well-proportioned accommodation throughout, this handsome five bedroom detached house is the ideal family home and must be viewed to be appreciated! The property is located within strolling distance of the vibrant Ainsdale Village, allowing buyers access to local transport links and a variety of shops, wine bars and restaurants. Upon inspection, viewers will find accommodation that comprises; enclosed vestibule, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, dining kitchen, utility room and WC to the ground floor, five bedrooms, family bathroom and separate WC/shower to the first floor. There are well tended gardens to the front and rear, with off street parking and detached garage to the rear. The property is offered with no onward chain, with viewings highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47110794.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6687782. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Ainsdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.