1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleWillenhall Road, Wolverhampton
Withdrawn from Market
- Modern & Popular Development
- Convenient Location
- City Centre Access
- Major Commuter Links
- Open Plan, Spacious Lounge
- Modern Fully Integrated Kitchen
- Double Bedroom
- Modern Fitted Bathroom
- Neutrally Decorated & Modern Throughout
- Electric Heating & Double Glazing
This modern apartment makes an excellent opportunity for Buy-To-Let investors and First Time Buyers alike due to its great asking price matching up with a great property. The property itself lies within a modern block of apartments and benefits from being close to the City Centre (5 minute drive maximum) meaning a potential buyer could get the best of the City Centre nightlife, as well as being central to commute to work. This apartment is offered as furnished and is comprised of a spacious lounge, fully fitted integrated kitchen, a great double bedroom and a modern fitted bathroom. This property benefits from being neutrally decorated, being modern throughout, electric heating, double glazing and allocated parking. This is a must-see property, as it comes at an excellent price, and with an excellent yield. Book a viewing through Martin&Co today!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47134807.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101062000015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Wolverhampton - Lettings & Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.