Commercial property for saleEmpire Business Park, Liverpool Road, Burnley
Withdrawn from Market
- Investment opportunity of a 250 year lease
- 8% Fixed income for 2 years, rising to 10% in year 3 and 4, and 12 % in year 5 and 6
- New purpose built storage facilities in prominent location and high visibility
- A hassle and maintenance free investment, fully managed
- Approved for SIPP / SSAS / QROPS
- Ownership rights to investors - Registered with UK Land Registry
- Guaranteed exit routes
- Returns paid in advance annually
- SIPP Applications processed and advised by FCA Regulated IFA
We are offering a unique investment opportunity in what is currently the strongest sector within the UKs commercial property market and should be considered as a viable addition to a diversified investment portfolio. A 35 sqft unit that is fully managed and offers a hassle free and maintenance free investment in a fully purpose built storage facility based in a prominent location with high visibility. 8% Guaranteed return for 2 years, rising to 10% in year 3 and 4, and 12% in year 5 and 6.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-47147098.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5157409. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by turtlehomes.co.uk Online Estate Agents, Quedgeley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.