Commercial property for saleHaigh Park Road, Leeds
Withdrawn from Market £15,000
- Fixed Annual Income Of £1200 For The First Two Years
- Investment Opportunity Of 250 Year Lease
- Fully Managed And Maintained Investment
- Returns Paid In Advance Annually
- Approved For SIPP / SASS / QROPS
- Full UK Land Register Tittle Deed
FANTASTIC FULLY MANAGED INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITYWe are offering private investors the chance to purchase and own a storage unit within a state of the art, fully managed Storage Facility in the heart of Barnsley. Each investor is given a 999 year leasehold and single title deed with the UK Land Registry. The investment is fully managed and investors are given a fixed income of 8% net per annum.THE LOCATIONStore First Leeds offers a fantastic location. Just 1 mile from Leeds City Centre and a few hundred metre fromjunction 44 of the M1. The facility has great visibility from the main road which is linked to the A61 which leads into the city centre. Access both regionally and nationally is superb via the well established local roads and motorway networks.Leeds is a thoroughly wired up place. Leeds IT companies host more than a third of all UK traffic and there are more ISDN lines per head of population than any other major city in the world. This makes Leeds the largest centre for business, legal and financial services outside London. Currently UK's third largest city, Leeds is also the fastest growing cityin Britain. Its population of three quarteres of a million includes more than 100,000 university students.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-47147122.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5157660. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by turtlehomes.co.uk Online Estate Agents, Quedgeley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.