4 bedroom detached house for saleCommon Lane, Old Leake, Boston
- DETACHED 4 BEDROOM PERIOD HOME
- LOUNGE, DINING ROOM
- CONSERVATORY, STUDY
- INTEGRAL GARAGE & ATTACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
- HAVING BEEN RESTORED & REFURBISHED
A beautifully restored and refurbished Period Detached 4 Bedroom Family Home situated on the edge of the rural village of Old Leake Commonside. Early internal viewing essential. Being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
A beautifully restored and refurbished period detached family home situated on the edge of the rural village of Old Leake Commonside. Offering particularly spacious and versatile accommodation, the property comprises Entrance Hallway, Lounge, Dining Room, Breakfast Kitchen, Utility Room, Ground Floor Shower Room, Conservatory, Study, 4 Bedrooms and Family Bathroom. Integral Garage and further attached Double Garage. Early internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the size and quality of the property on offer. The property is being sold with no onward chain.
Having uPVC double glazed door to front aspect, original quarry tiled flooring, stairs leading to Galleried First Floor Landing, radiator, understairs storage cupboard, further glazed door to rear leading to the Conservatory.
Lounge 12' 11" x 21' 7" maximum ( 3.94m x 6.58m maximum )
Having a double glazed Bay window to front aspect, further double glazed window to side aspect, fireplace with multi-fuel burner with exposed chimneybreast and brick surround, telephone point, radiator.
Dining Room 15' 2" maximum into Bay window x 12' 11" maximum ( 4.62m maximum into Bay window x 3.94m maximum )
Having a double glazed bay window to front aspect, telephone point, radiator, sliding door leading through to the Breakfast Kitchen.
Study 10' 1" x 9' 2" ( 3.07m x 2.79m )
Having double glazed window to side aspect, laminate flooring, radiator, telephone point.
Conservatory 8' 6" x 7' 6" ( 2.59m x 2.29m )
Having double glazed windows side and rear aspects, double glazed door to side aspect leading to the rear garden, further internal door to: -
Ground Floor Shower Room
Having uPVC double glazed window to side aspect, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, double shower cubicle with wall mounted Triton power shower over and tiling within, access to loft storage space.
Breakfast Kitchen 12' 11" maximum including Range x 15' 10" ( 3.94m maximum including Range x 4.83m )
Having double glazed window to rear aspect, range of fitted wall and base units incorporating glass fronted display cabinets, inset electric cooker, quarry tiled flooring, built-in storage cupboards, inset Rayburn Range inset into feature brick chimney (Range works the central heating and hot water system), tiled splashbacks, inset ceramic sink with mixer tap.
Utility Room 13' 3" x 12' 6" ( 4.04m x 3.81m )
Having double glazed window to side aspect, loft access, wall and base units, work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink and drainer, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, vinyl flooring, radiator, tiled splashbacks, door to: -
Integral Garage 15' 6" x 13' ( 4.72m x 3.96m )
Having double timber doors to the front aspect, power and light.
Galleried First Floor Landing 22' 7" x 5' 11" ( 6.88m x 1.80m )
Having double glazed window to rear aspect offering views over open countryside, loft hatch, radiator.
Bedroom 1 15' 8" x 12' 11" maximum ( 4.78m x 3.94m maximum )
Having double glazed window to rear aspect, further double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, TV aerial point.
Bedroom 2 12' 11" x 12' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.94m )
Having double glazed window to front aspect, feature fireplace (not used), radiator, TV aerial point.
Bedroom 3 10' 6" x 11' 11" ( 3.20m x 3.63m )
Having double glazed window to front aspect, feature fireplace (not used), radiator, TV aerial point, opens to: -
Study Area 5' 8" x 6' 3" ( 1.73m x 1.91m )
Having double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 4 10' 6" x 7' 6" ( 3.20m x 2.29m )
Having double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, TV aerial point.
Having double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, panelled whirlpool bath with telephone style mixer tap and shower attachment, wall mounted power shower over bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled splashbacks, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
The front garden is mainly laid to lawn to the front and side, with mature trees and shrubs. There is a generous driveway to the side which extends to the rear of the property and provides ample off road parking.
The rear garden is partly walled and fenced and benefits from a generous area of lawn with mature and well stocked flower borders and benefits from a generous Timber Summerhouse which is served by power.
Double Garage 26' 1" x 14' 9" ( 7.95m x 4.50m )
Having timber doors, power and lighting and currently houses the Oil tank.
The Vendor informs the Agent that the property has a wired in smoke alarm system.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47162879.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB106204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.