3 bedroom cottage for saleLower Castle Road, St Mawes
- A triple fronted 3 bedroom, 2 reception Grade 11 listed cottage
- Located on the exclusive St Mawes waterfront
- Circa a few yards of Tavern beach and around 150 yards of central village amenites
- Full of charm and character
- Stunning and uninterrupted views over St Mawes harbour and Falmouth Bay
- On the market for the first time in 26 years
A triple fronted 3 bedroom, 2 reception, Grade II listed Cottage, full of charm and character, located on the exclusive St Mawes waterfront. Occupying a prominent position with captivating harbour, river and bay views, yet this pretty cottage is within a few yards of the steps down to Tavern Beach and circa 150 yards of central village amenities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7534373. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by H Tiddy, St Mawes, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.