3 bedroom bungalow for saleMouth Lane, Guyhirn, WISBECH
Sold STC £270,000
- Detached chalet bungalow backing onto open fields
- 3 bedrooms
- New fascia boards and new dormer roof
- Oil central heating, No upward chain
- Part prefabricated (Cash buyers only)
RURAL LIVING AT ITS BEST!! Situated on a large plot surrounded by a wide variety of mature shrubs and trees is this stunning chalet bungalow. Boasting spacious accommodation throughout including a 31' kitchen and an open plan lounge/dining room. This property must be viewed to appreciate.
Situated in a rural location on a secluded plot is this spacious detached chalet style bungalow surrounded by a wide variety of mature shrubs and trees. The accommodation briefly comprises a 31' 11" country style kitchen/diner fitted with a double butler sink and a range master cooker which is included in the sale. There are also an open plan lounge/dining room, 2 bathrooms, study area and 3 good sized bedrooms. Outside, there is a garage and also a 20' x 10' timber shed and additional land to the side. Please note: Part prefabricated (Cash buyers only).
Bathroom 10' maximum x 6' 7" minimum extending to 10' 8" maximum ( 3.05m maximum x 2.01m minimum extending to 3.25m maximum )
Study Area 10' 2" x 8' 11" ( 3.10m x 2.72m )
Lounge Area 10' 1" x 22' 7" ( 3.07m x 6.88m )
Dining Area 17' 10" x 10' 2" ( 5.44m x 3.10m )
Kitchen L-Shaped Room 31' 11" maximum x 10' 2" maximum + 23' " minimum x 8' 4" minimum ( 9.73m maximum x 3.10m maximum + 7.01m minimum x 2.54m minimum )
Bathroom 2 9' 6" x 10' 5" ( 2.90m x 3.18m )
Bedroom 1 14' 2" x 10' 2" ( 4.32m x 3.10m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 2 17' 9" x 12' 6" maximum narrowing to 9' 11" minimum ( 5.41m x 3.81m maximum narrowing to 3.02m minimum )
Bedroom 3 11' maximum x 9' 11" maximum ( 3.35m maximum x 3.02m maximum )
Timber Shed 20' x 10' ( 6.10m x 3.05m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the former A47, Nene Quay, signposted Peterborough to the first set of traffic lights. Turn right over the bridge and then immediately left into North Brink. Continue along and at the traffic lights turn left, Proceed along and where the road bares round to the right, bare left to continue along North Brink. Continue along this road for approximately 3 miles and then take the next turning left into Mouth Lane, proceed along for 1.7 miles and the property will be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47246435.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB111514. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.