4 bedroom detached house for saleAuld Kirk House, Main Street, Dalry, Castle Douglas, DG7
Guide Price £220,000
- A striking "Auld Kirk" conversion.
- Open Plan LIving Area: Dining/Office/Kitchen/Living Areas
- Master En-Suite Bedroom. 2 Further Bedrooms.
- Living Room/Bedroom 4.
- Spiral Staircase
- Garden with lawn, terraced area
- Large mature trees provide shelter and privacy
A striking "Auld Kirk" in the heart of the village of St Johns Town of Dalry, with stunning first floor open plan living.
EPC Rating = D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47257354.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAD140053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galbraith, Castle Douglas. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.