4 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Lane, Misterton, Doncaster
Guide Price £220,000
- ***GUIDE PRICE £220,000 - £240,000***
- Superb four bedroom detached family home
- Two reception rooms, kitchen with integrated appliances
- Conservatory leading to the lovely gardens
- Front and rear gardens, Double garage
- Fitted wardrobes in 3 bedrooms, can be removed if required
***GUIDE PRICE £220,000 - £240,000*** Individually designed & built, this NON ESTATE 4 bed detached home has been superbly maintained, offered with vacant possession in a HIGHLY REGARDED RESIDENTIAL LOCATION, close to the pretty village church. SUPERB SCHOOL, SHOPS & AMENITIES.
one of the most highly regarded residential locations in the well served village of Misterton. Having corner plot gardens, a double garage, superb local schools and excellent facilities including shop, an award winning butchers, equestrian centre and even a nearby nine hole golf course!! In addition to this there are some lovely countryside and canal sidewalks and two country pubs. For those who needs to commute the Georgian market town of Retford is just 14 miles away with intercity link to London in just 1hour 25minutes, only 13 miles from the A1 and just 11 miles from robin hood international airport for those needing to go further afield.
The major cities of Nottingham, Sheffield and Lincoln are all around an hour's drive away making this home a superb choice for families who require a central position.
Double glazed door and a central heating radiator.
Positioned off the entrance with a mid flush w.c. and a wash hand basin with under unit storage. Tiled floor and a double glazed window.
Lounge 20' 5" x 14' 6" ( 6.22m x 4.42m )
With a feature fire surround with an electric flame effect fire, two PVCu double glazed window and two central heating radiators.
Dining Room 13' 7" x 9' 9" ( 4.14m x 2.97m )
PVCu double glazed window, central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and a built in shaker style base units with complementary tops.
Kitchen 14' 3" x 10' 2" ( 4.34m x 3.10m )
Fitted with a comprehensive range of light oak finish shaker units with a ceramic sink and drainer and complementary gloss worksurfaces. Integrated dishwasher and washing machine and an integrated Bosch double oven and Bosch induction hob. Ceramic tiled flooring, spotlights to the ceiling, splashback tiling, central heating radiator and a PVCu double glazed window and door.
Conservatory 12' 6" x 6' 5" ( 3.81m x 1.96m )
PVCu double glazed windows and door leading to the lovely gardens, tiled floor and half wall tiling.
PVCu double glazed window, central heating radiator and an airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 13' 7" x 14' 1" ( 4.14m x 4.29m )
With neutral decor, central heating radiator, PVCu double glazed window, coving to the ceiling, spotlights to the ceiling and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 9' 6" x 11' 7" not into doorway ( 2.90m x 3.53m not into doorway )
With neutral decor, central heating radiator, PVCu double glazed window and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 12' 3" x 10' 4" ( 3.73m x 3.15m )
Central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes and two PVCu double glazed windows.
Bedroom 4 L-Shaped Room 9' 1" x 9' 4" + 6' 1" x 5' 6" ( 2.77m x 2.84m + 1.85m x 1.68m )
PVCu double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a P shaped bath with a shower above, w.c. and a wash hand basin with a vanity unit above and below. Central heating radiator and a PVCu double glazed window.
The property has gardens to three sides to include a herb garden, raised flower beds plus lower flower beds. There is also a vegetable plot, areas of bark and flowers to the edges. The garden is fronted by wall and hedge.
A driveway leads to a double garage with two up and over doors, power, light and an inspection pit.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47258651.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD103353. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.