4 bedroom town house for saleSpring Place Court, Mirfield
Sold STC £165,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four Bedroom End Town House
- Accommodation Over Three Floors
- Integral Garage/Off Street Parking
- Cloaks Facilities & En-Suite
- Popular Location
Situated in this popular location is this four bedroom end town house with accommodation being over three floors. Comprising: ground floor entrance hall, cloaks, kitchen, first floor lounge, cloaks, bedroom, second floor with three bedrooms one having an en-suite and house bathroom.
Four Bedroom End Town House
With stairs leading to the first floor, radiator and part laminate flooring.
Two piece suite comprising of a wash hand basin and low level wc. Extractor fan and radiator.
Kitchen 14' 11" x 9' 11" MAX ( 4.55m x 3.02m MAX )
Fitted wall and base units comprising of a stainless steel 1 & 1/2 bowl sink and drainer with complementary worktops and splashback tiling. Electric oven with gas hob and cooker-hood extractor above. Plumbing for a washing machine, tiled flooring and radiator. Double glazed window to the rear and uPVC double glazed doors leading to the rear garden.
Up and over door, light and power.
Two piece suite comprising of a low level wc and wash hand basin. Double glazed window and radiator.
Lounge 15' 4" x 15' MAX ( 4.67m x 4.57m MAX )
Two double glazed windows to the rear and two radiators.
Bedroom Two 8' 6" x 10' 8" ( 2.59m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to the font and radiator.
With loft access and a cupboard housing the central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 9' 11" x 11' 8" MAX ( 3.02m x 3.56m MAX )
Double glazed window to the front with radiator and built-in cupboard. Door to the en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room
Three piece suite comprising of a wash hand basin, low level wc and a fully tiled shower cubicle. Extractor fan, spotlights to the ceiling, heated towel rail and a double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 10' 11" ( 2.51m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 4" x 6' 6" ( 2.24m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of a wash hand basin, low level wc and bath. Spotlights to the ceiling, extractor fan and part tiled walls. Heated towel rail and a double glazed window to the side.
Lawn front garden with driveway leading to the garage providing off street garden. Enclosed private garden to the rear with lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47275178.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS108225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.