5 bedroom house for saleBroad Walk, Winchmore Hill, N21
- A substantial five bedroom detached home
- Enviably located on a premiere leafy road on Broad Walk
- Comprising two stunning reception rooms with bay windows
- Elaborate dining room with french doors to rear garden
- Sizeable, bright bedrooms with three en suites
- Beautiful rear garden with mature trees and shrubs
- Carousel driveway with electric entry gates
- Located moments from the green space of Groveland's Park
A generously proportioned five bedroom detached house, beautifully arranged over two floors and boasting exceptional interiors, a beautiful private garden and a carousel driveway.
With an ideal location close to the shops and amenities found in and around Southgate, the property also boasts close proximity to the green, open spaces of Grovelands Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 852184. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Enfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.