2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWakefield Road, Dewsbury
- Two Bedroom Detached True Bungalow
- No Chain
- Gardens To Three Sides
- Single Detached Garage
- Planning Permission Previously Approved
Offered with no chain is this two double bedroom detached true bungalow located a short distance from Dewsbury Town Centre. Comprising: entrance hall, kitchen/diner, lounge, two double bedrooms and bathroom. Gardens to front, side and rear and detached garage.
Two Bedroom Detached True Bungalow
Alarm panel, laminate flooring and door leading to the kitchen/diner.
Kitchen / Diner 13' 10" x 19' 10" ( 4.22m x 6.05m )
Fitted wall and base units comprising of a stainless steel single bowl sink and drainer with complementary worktops and splash back tiling. Built-in electric oven with gas hob and cooker-hood extractor above. Laminate flooring, central heating boiler and two radiators. Single glazed window with secondary glazing to the front and a double glazed window to the side. Access to the lounge and a door leading to the inner hallway. The vendor advises that the fridge/freezer, the washing machine and the dining table with chairs can be negotiated in the purchase price.
Lounge 14' 10" x 13' 9" ( 4.52m x 4.19m )
Single glazed window with secondary glazing to the front, radiator, coving to the ceiling and a fireplace with gas fire. Vendor advises the feature and fittings can be negotiated in the purchase price.
Access to loft space.
Bedroom 1 11' 10" x 14' 9" to rear of wardrobes ( 3.61m x 4.50m to rear of wardrobes )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 12' 6" ( 3.61m x 3.81m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side and radiator.
Three piece suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin and bath with mixer taps and electric shower over. Double glazed window to rear, complementary tiled walls and radiator. Airing cupboard and tiled flooring.
Lawned garden to the front and a fish pond. To the side is a garden and pathway leading to the rear which has an enclosed garden with conifer trees, greenhouse, gated vehicular access providing additional parking within the grounds and single detached garage with up and over door.
VENDOR ADVISES THAT PLANNING PERMISSION HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY APPROVED FOR A DORMER EXTENSION
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47291690.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS107750. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.