Light Industrial for saleTrent Road, Grantham, Lincolnshire
Removed 22,000 sq. ft. | £75
- 22,000 sq ft (2,043 sq m)
Grantham is an established and expanding market town in South Lincolnshire being approximately 23 miles east of the City of Nottingham and 25 miles south of the City of Lincoln with a resident population of approximately 38,000 people and having a large and expanding catchment area.
The A1 runs immediately to the west of the town providing excellent road communications and the town also benefits from a mainline rail connection to London Kings Cross with a journey time of approximately 80 minutes.
Grantham has recently been awarded Growth Point Status and is set to grow dramatically both residentially and commercially in coming years.
Venture Way is situated directly off Trent Road and the immediate area houses many of the town´s larger warehousing and manufacturing operations. The A1, via Swingbridge Road, can be accessed within approximately one mile of the property by both car and HGV and the town centre is approximately 1.5 miles from the site.
The proposed scheme to be constructed on the Venture Way site is to comprise the following:
▪ 2 x 11,000 sq ft (1,022 sq m) semi-detached units with 7m eaves and internal offices with 18/19 car spaces each.
It is possible to amalgamate these two units to provide a single detached building of 22,000 sq ft (2,044 sq m) to incorporate approximately 1,000 sq ft (93 sq m) of office accommodation at ground floor level.
▪ 2 x 3,000 sq ft (279 sq m) terraced units with 6m eaves with 4/5 car spaces each.
▪ 1 x 4,400 sq ft (409 sq m) terraced unit with 6m eaves and 11 car spaces
We understand that each of the buildings to be constructed on this site will be connected to mains electricity (with a 3 phase supply), gas, water and drainage. We would advise prospective purchasers or tenants to clarify these issues with the relevant Statutory Authorities prior to entering into a commitment to acquire one of these properties.
Each of the properties is to be made available on a freehold and vacant possession basis and prices are available to seriously interested parties upon application through ourselves as the Sole Agents for the scheme.
The final pricing structure will be dependent upon the specification required by the ingoing purchaser of each of the properties.
Alternatively, each of the properties can be made available by way of a new effective full repairing and insuring lease for a minimum term of 10 years. Quoting rents are £6 per sq ft for the two larger buildings and £6.50 per sq ft for the three smaller terraced buildings. Again, an additional rental charge will be levied on the ingoing tenants if an enhanced specification is required.
Each of the new properties to be constructed at Venture Way will require assessment for Non-Domestic Business Rates upon completion of the construction process.
The asking prices and rental terms quoted within these particulars are exclusive of, and may be liable to, VAT at the prevailing rate and you are advised to clarify this point prior to making an offer to acquire one of these properties.
Each party will be responsible for their own legal and professional costs incurred in any transaction negotiated.
We understand that planning exists over the site for uses falling under Use Classes B1, B2 & B8 covering offices, light and general industrial uses and warehousing/storage and distribution. Further enquiries in respect of planning-related matters should be directed to the Planning Department at South Kesteven District Council. Tel: 01476 406080.
▪ The two semi-detached 11,000 sq ft (1,022 sq m) warehouse/industrial units will have an eaves height of 7m and a single full-height electric roller shutter door to the frontage of each and internally will benefit from 500 sq ft (46 sq m) of ground floor office accommodation together with Ladies & Gentleman´s/Disabled WC facilities within the main space as well as a 3 phase electricity supply. Gas-fired space heating can be provided to the main space at additional cost/rent to the ingoing occupier. 18 or 19 car parking spaces will be provided with each unit.
▪ The two units can be amalgamated to provide a detached 22,000 sq ft (2,044 sq m) unit having two level access doors and 37 car parking spaces and to incorporate 1,000 sq ft (93 sq m) of ground floor office space and two sets of WC accommodation.
▪ The three terraced smaller units comprising two 3,000 sq ft (279 sq m) and a single 4,400 sq ft (409 sq m) warehouse/industrial units will have eaves heights of 6m and a single full-height electric roller shutter door access point at the frontage and will incorporate a reception lobby together with a unisex/disabled WC facility and a kitchenette within the main space. A 3 phase electricity supply will be provided to each property with 4/5 car spaces being allocated to the smaller units and 11 spaces being allocated to the larger unit. Gas fired space heating can be provided to the main space at additional cost/rent to the ingoing occupier.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATES
As none of the buildings have been constructed on the Venture Way site, no Energy Performance Certificates will be available to the prospective purchasers/tenants until completion of the build process. It is intended by the Developer that each of the buildings will meet the highest possible standards of energy efficiency wherever possible.
For further information, or an appointment to meet with our clients and their Architects to discuss your individual requirements regarding the proposed scheme to be constructed at Venture Way please contact the Sole Agents:
Brown & Co
Granta Hall, Finkin Street, Grantham, NG31 6QZ
Tel: 01476 514433
Fax: 01476 594242
Contact: James Cameron
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-47314717.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100005009838. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Co, Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.