2 bedroom park home for saleOrchard View Park, Herstmonceux, Hailsham
Sold STC £100,000
- TWO BEDROOM DOUBLE UNIT PARK HOME
- GARDEN TO ALL FOUR SIDES
- CHAIN FREE!!
- OFF ROAD PARKING TO FRONT
- SOUGHT AFTER HERSTMONCEUX LOCATION
A magnificent DETACHED park home situated in the POPULAR village of Windmill Hill, Herstmonceux. Benefits include TWO BEDROOMS, gardens to all four sides, decked veranda and off road parking to the front of the property. CHAIN FREE, VIEWING'S HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
A magnificent DETACHED park home situated in the POPULAR village of Windmill Hill, Herstmonceux. The property occupies a sought after position in the Orchard view park home site. Benefits include TWO BEDROOMS, gardens to all four sides, decked veranda and off road parking to the front of the property. CHAIN FREE, VIEWING'S HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
Double glazed window to side aspect, Door to front
Lounge/dining Area 19' 7" MAX x 14' 7" MAX ( 5.97m MAX x 4.45m MAX )
Double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, Double glazed patio doors leading to decked veranda with orning, electric fire place, radiator
Kitchen 10' 2" x 9' 9" ( 3.10m x 2.97m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, 1 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric hob and oven, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, double glazed window to front aspect, extractor fan, radiator
Bedroom 1 10' 1" x 9' 7" ( 3.07m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, Fitted wardrobes, radiator
Bedroom 2 9' 7" MAX x 8' 7" MAX ( 2.92m MAX x 2.62m MAX )
Double glazed window to side aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator
Comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level w c, extractor fan, double glazed obscure window to side aspect, part tiled walls, radiator, airing cupboard
Off road parking to the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAI103132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hailsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.