3 bedroom detached house for saleShalford Road, Leicester
- Three Bedroom Detached Property
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Garage And Off Road Parking
- Spacious Gardens
William Brown are delighted to bring to market this fantastic three bedroom detached house within this quiet and very private cul de sac. The property comes with garage and off road parking and is well served by local amenities. This property is well presented and oozes class! CALL TODAY!
William H Brown are delighted to bring to market this fantastic three bedroom detached house within this quiet and very private cul de sac. To the front of the property you will find the Garage with off road parking with walkway through to the front garden and the entrance to the property. Upon entering the property you will find the entrance hallway with cloakroom offering wc and wash hand basin. Further off the hallway you will find the Lounge offering double glazed windows to front and side allowing plenty of light into the property and french doors leading onto the rear garden. You will also find a dining room again offering views to surrounding area. The property comes with a modern fitted kitchen offering integrated appliances and a pantry to make the ideal family kitchen. To the first floor you will find three bedrooms, with master bedroom offering fitted wardrobes and en suite offering shower cubicle wc and wash hand basin, and also the family bathroom. the property externally boasts a private garden which comes laid to lawn which is again ideal for a family.
Door to the front and radiator.
WC, hand wash basin, tiled splash backs and radiator.
Lounge 10' 1" x 16' 9" ( 3.07m x 5.11m )
Double glazed window to the front and side, double glazed patio doors, laminate flooring and two radiators.
Dining Room 9' 2" x 7' 10" ( 2.79m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to the front, laminate flooring and radiator.
Kitchen 14' x 8' 3" ( 4.27m x 2.51m )
Fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces over, single bowl sink drainer unit, tiled splash backs, pantry, central heating boiler, radiator, integrated electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge freezer. Double glazed window to the rear and door to the side.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the rear, airing cupboard, loft access, radiator and stairs rising from the ground floor.
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 11' 2" ( 3.18m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to the front, two fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, shower cubicle, WC, hand wash basin, shaver point, extractor fan, radiator and complementary tiling.
Double glazed window to the side and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 2" x 9' 4" ( 2.18m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Double glazed window to the front, bath, WC, hand wash basin, shaver point, extractor fan, radiator and complementary tiling.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47355179.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS106553. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.