Detached house for saleHigh House, Tow Law, Co Durham
Offers in Region of
- Stone Built Single Storey Barn
- Approx. 1462m² site
- PP For Conversion to 1 Dwelling
- Open views over adjacent countryside
- Approx. 5 Acres of Land
- Tenure Freehold
POTENTIAL CONVERSION BUILDING
HIGH HOUSE, TOW LAW
• Stone built single storey barn with room to extend
• Approx. 1462m² site
• Open views over adjacent countryside
• Tenure Freehold
• Viewing by Appointment
A single storey stone barn measuring 8.27m x 5.44m (27’2” x 17’10”) externally. Internally it is 7.37m x 4.54m (24’2” x 14’11”). To the south gable end the ground level is lower and offers the possibility of a basement garage with extension above, subject to planning.
The purchaser will be required to erect a stockproof boundary fence along lines A-B AND C-D.
Approx 5 Acres of Land
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 594. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Addisons Chartered Surveyors, Crook. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.